Bboyperfectfamily Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy~

You are not connected. Please login or register

Narsha <Bbi Ri Bba Bba>

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Narsha <Bbi Ri Bba Bba> Empty Narsha <Bbi Ri Bba Bba> Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Dheadee-ふじょし

Dheadee-ふじょし
~Novice Poster~
~Novice Poster~

Narsha (born August 12, 1981), born Park Hyo-jin, is a Korean singer and dancer, who is part of the Korean girl group Brown Eyed Girls. She made her solo debut in 2010. The name Narsha comes from an old Korean word meaning "to fly"
She became a member of Brown Eyed Girls after a suggestion by Jea, who had been her friend since their high-school years in the same singing academy.During 2009, her popularity began to increase after she started appearing on many entertainment programs, including "Invincible Youth", on which she gained the nickname "Adult-dol".She now also DJs on "Pump up the Volume" on KBS Cool FM, from 8 PM until 10 PM, first appearing on April 19, 2010.
Narsha announced her intent to make her solo debut in early 2010. Her first solo single, "I'm In Love", was released digitally on July 1, 2010, as a preview for her upcoming album. Her first solo mini-album, the eponymous Narsha, was released on July 8, 2010. The album contained a preview for "Mammia Mia", a collaboration with fellow Nega group Sunny Hill, which was released fully on August 20. The album was also worked on by many composers who had contributed music to Brown Eyed Girls' third album, Sound G.

Album:

- Narshism - First Mini Album
- Release Date: July 12, 2010
- Genre: K-pop, electronic, dance pop
Track:
01. Fantastic
02. 삐리빠빠 (BBI RI BOP A)
03. I'm In Love
04. Queen B
05. Radio Star
06. 맘마미아 (Mamma Mia) (Preview)
07. 삐리빠빠 (BBI RI BOP A) (Instrumental)

Digital Singles:

1. "I'm In Love"
2. "삐리빠빠 (BBI RI BOP A)"
3. "맘마미아 (Mamma Mia)" (feat. Sunny Hill)

http://dheadee-world.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum